Rosehip oil is the holy grail to beautiful skin. This orange coloured elixir is loaded with vitamins and goodness that will make your skin beautiful, healthy and nourished. Rosehip oil is a carrier oil and can be used on your skin without any dilution. However, we always recommend doing a patch test whenever you want to try a new skin care product.
Read on to get 10 solid reasons for using rosehip oil in your skin care routine.
1. Rosehip oil is rich in Vitamin A, which helps in regenerating your skin cells. This helps in healing scars and marks and gives you an even skin tone.
2. It is great 'skin food' to get radiant and glowing skin.
3. Rosehip oil is non-greasy and is quick to absorb. This makes it perfect for both, day and night use.
4. This oil helps your skin to recover from sun damage.
5. Rosehip oil is an excellent anti aging product. Just a few drops of rosehip oil will help you effectively delay occurence of fine lines and blemishes.
6. Rosehip oil is a great moisturiser and keeps your skin soft and nourished.
7. As the oil is a 'dry oil' ie non-greasy, it does a great job as an oil based primer under your make up.
8. Rosehip oil is a great natural solution to help you fade hyper pigmentation.
9. This oil has a comedogenic index of 2, and does not clog your pores. It is safe for acne prone skin as well.
10. Rosehip oil is a very gentle oil and can be beneficial in calming redness in rosacea-prone skin.
Have you tried Ethiko's Brightening Serum, fortified with rosehip oil, yet?