We all desire flawless, bright and glowing skin. We go to great lengths to get flawless skin. We buy expensive skin care and go to dermatologists. We try experimenting with things in the kitchen. We often give up and resort to layers and layers of make up. Well...you don’t have to!
Here are some ways to ensure that you have bright and radiant skin...
- Be healthy. Exercise at least 4 times a week.
- Eat fresh and nutritious food. Avoid processed food.
- Go low on white sugar. Sugar from fresh fruit is good...white sugar is bad.
- Do not wear make up for long hours. Best to avoid make up whenever possible.
- Use a sunscreen during the day always, even if you are at home.
- Never sleep with make up on...this is worst you can do to your skin.
- Do not exfoliate more than once a week.
- Use mild and gentle skin care products. Natural and organic products are the best and work in the long term.
- If a skin issue persists, see a doctor. Never ignore medical advice.
- Lastly, remember that you are unique and beautiful. Confidence is the key to beauty
Cheers to happy skin!