Argan oil is the 'Holy Grail' of skin care and is a must have in your skin care routine. Whether you use an oil serum that is rich in argan oil or massage a few drops of pure argan oil on your skin, you must include argan oil in your skin care routine if you love your skin.
Here are some reasons why we use argan oil extensively in all Ethiko serums:
- Argan oil has a comedogenic rating of 0. This means that the oil does not block your pores at all and is perfect for acne prone ad sensitive skin.
- This oil is quick to absorb and does not leave the skin feeling oily. Hence, it can be used all around the year and will not make you feel icky and sticky.
- Argan oil is rich in Vitamin E, which is a great anti oxidant and helps in delaying signs of aging.
- Argan oil contains omega-6 fatty acids which are extremely nourishing for the skin and help it stay soft and supple.
- Argan oil helps the skin stay elastic and is a great anti aging product. It also helps is healing scars and marks and thus, is a recommended oil to get an even skin tone.
This 'liquid gold' is imported from Morocco and is an expensive oil. The process of cold-pressing argan oil takes a long time. It is estimated that it will take 20 hours work to produce one litre of oil!
At Ethiko, we get you the best...from around the world. We never compromise on quality. All our serums have a high percentage of organic, cold pressed argan oil, sourced from Morocco. You deserve the best...and we aspire to bring you better than the best!